The Purchase Line School District will be offering a summer meals program under the U.S. Department of Agriculture Summer Meals Waiver. Students are welcome to come and enjoy a meal at the designated locations during the summer months.
There is no charge for the meal.
All children 18 years of age and younger, as well as those over the age of 18 who meet the federal definition of mentally or physically disabled persons who are residents of the community, are eligible to participate free.
The schedule for meals during June, July and August 2019 will be: breakfast from 8 to 9:30 a.m. and lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the following days at the buildings designated.
Boys and Girls Club will be Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only (June 17 through July 25) with this exception of the week of July 1-5: the Boys and Girls Club will be Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, July 1-3.
Breakfast and lunch will be served:
• June 17-20: Monday-Thursday, elementary
• June 24-27: Monday-Thursday, elementary
• July 1-3: Monday-Wednesday, elementary
• July 8-12: Monday-Friday, elementary
• July 15-19: Monday-Friday, elementary
• July 22-26: Monday-Friday, elementary
• Aug. 5-8: Monday-Friday, high school
Any questions may be directed to the business office at (724) 254-4312, ext. 4025.