Five things you need to know about “click farms”
Five things to know about “click farms”:
• A click farm is a business that sells clicks for fans, likes, followers, views and more.
• People buy clicks to boost their social media numbers, which can lead to profits and popularity.
• Buying and selling clicks violates social media user rules but is not regulated by state or federal agencies.
• Click farm revenues are estimated to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
• Sellers offer clicks for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo and more.