Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh present the following special exhibits:
• Carnegie Museum of Art, 4400 Forbes Ave., presents “A Pittsburgh Anthology” as well as a variety of other exhibits.
• Carnegie Science Center, One Allegheny Ave., presents “Da Vinci: The Exhibition,” as well as a variety of other exhibits. The Rangos Giant Cinema shows a variety of films.
Visit the website at www.carnegiesciencecenter.org for a complete schedule of show times.
• The Andy Warhol Museum, 117 Sandusky St., is presenting “The Chelsea Girls Exploded,” as well as other exhibits.
For more information, call (412) 622-3131 or go to www.carnegiemuseums.org.
The Frick, 7227 Reynolds St., Pittsburgh, presents the exhibit “The Hunt for a Seat: Sporting Carriages in the Early Twentieth Century” through Nov. 3. Visit www.thefrickpittsburgh.org for more information.
Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, 1 Schenley Park, Oakland, presents “Butterfly Forest” and “Van Gogh in Bloom.” Regular hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Call (412) 622-6915 for more information or visit www.phipps.conservatory.org.
Sen. John Heinz History Center, 1212 Smallman St., Pittsburgh, will present “The Vietnam War: 1945-1975” to Sept. 22 as well as the following ongoing exhibits:
• “Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood”
• “Pittsburgh: A Tradition of Innovation”
• “From Slavery to Freedom”
• “Clash of the Empires: The British, French & Indian War, 1754-1763”
• “Glass Shattering Notions”
Regular hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
Call (412) 454-6000 for information.
Greensburg Art Center will present “People, Places, and Plants, Oh My!” from Saturday to Oct. 18. Visit greensburg artcenter.org for more information.
Westmoreland Museum of Art presents “Era of Cool: The Art of John Van Hamersveld” through Oct. 20. Visit www.thewestmoreland.org.
The museum is at 221 N. Main St., Greensburg.
Community Arts Center of Cambria County will present “Sojourners, Allies & Builders” through Sept. 27, as well as permanent exhibits “The Shirley Gaynor Collection” and “Ponas Doll Museum.”
For more information, visit www.caccc.org.
PPG Paints Arena will present the following:
• Backstreet Boys, 8 p.m. Saturday
• Chris Brown, 6:30 p.m. Sept. 24
• Phil Collins, 8 p.m. Oct. 2
Purchase tickets at www.ticketmaster.com.