Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh present the following special exhibits:
• Carnegie Museum of Art, 4400 Forbes Ave., presents “An Art of Changes: Jasper Johns Prints, 1960-2018” through Monday, as well as a variety of other exhibits.
• Carnegie Science Center, One Allegheny Ave., will present “Mummies of the World: The Exhibition” through April 19, as well as a variety of other exhibits. The Rangos Giant Cinema shows a variety of films.
Visit the website at www.carnegiesciencecenter.org for a complete schedule of show times.
• The Andy Warhol Museum, 117 Sandusky St., is presenting “The Chelsea Girls Exploded” through March, as well as other exhibits.
For more information, call (412) 622-3131 or go to www.carnegiemuseums.org.
The Frick, 7227 Reynolds St., Pittsburgh, presents the exhibit Chinese Porcelains from the Collection through January. Visit www.thefrick pittsburgh.org for more information.
Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, 1 Schenley Park, Oakland, presents Garden Railroad: Farms, Food and Family. Regular hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Call (412) 622-6915 for more information or visit www.phipps.conservatory.org.
Sen. John Heinz History Center, 1212 Smallman St., Pittsburgh, will present the following ongoing exhibits:
• “Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood”
• “Pittsburgh: A Tradition of Innovation”
• “From Slavery to Freedom”
• “Clash of the Empires: The British, French & Indian War, 1754-1763”
• “Glass Shattering Notions”
Regular hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
Call (412) 454-6000 for information.
Greensburg Art Center will present “Collaboration” from Feb. 1 to March 21.
Visit greensburgartcenter.org for more information.
Westmoreland Museum of Art presents the 107th Associated Artists of Pittsburgh Annual Exhibition to Jan. 26.
The museum is at 221 N. Main St., Greensburg.
Community Arts Center of Cambria County presents permanent exhibits “The Shirley Gaynor Collection” and “Ponas Doll Museum.” For more information, visit www.caccc.org.
PPG Paints Arena will present the following:
• Winter Jam 2020, 7 p.m. Friday
• Post Malone, 8 p.m. Feb. 24
• The Lumineers, 7 p.m. Feb. 25
Purchase tickets at www.ticketmaster.com.