As featured on
GREENSBURG, Pa., April 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- West Penn Power, a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE), continues to conduct tree trimming work in communities across its 24-county Pennsylvania service area as part of its ongoing efforts to help enhance service reliability.
- Reports: Myanmar forces kill 82 in single day in city
- Column: From 2006 in the world to the final round of Masters
- A masterpiece from Hideki Matsuyama to take Masters lead
- On a suddenly soggy day at Augusta, some guys fail to adjust
- Civale coasts, Luplow drives in 5 as Indians pound Tigers
- Prosecutors: Boy shot by police was with man who fired gun
- Finau gets a call during Masters delay, from Tom Brady
- Coroner: 6th person dead following South Carolina shooting
things to do
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.