Comcast has opened its 13th Xfinity Store in western Pennsylvania, at 3100 Oakland Ave. in White Township’s SouthTowne Plaza, down the sidewalk from Walmart. Comcast Keystone Region Senior Vice President Toni Murphy said it is part of an ongoing effort by the global media and technology company to improve the customer experience in more expansive, thoughtfully designed stores. Shown getting ready for a grand opening this past week are, from left, Pittsburgh-based Xfinity trainer Greg Carder, White Township store manager Matt Rennie, staffers Joann Grosik, Tina Janosko, Brandon Decker, Chris Wombacher and Liam Cunningham, and project manager Jennifer Rudd.
- Couple to auction off lifetime possessions
- County nears completion of SALDO adoption process
- U.S. booster shots start, even as millions remain unprotected
- Aging Services promotes seniors' art works at juried gallery
- Police log
- 'God, Me and a Cup of Tea': The apple of His eye
- DEAR ABBY: Engaged couple eager to live on their own
- GOP review finds no proof Arizona election stolen from Trump
- IRMC seeks aid from Guard
- IRMC issues guidance on emergency room visits
- Sentences reported in Indiana County Court
- Five Afghani refugees to come to Indiana
- Dante M. Bongianino
- Cameron H. "Smoke" Dwyer
- Woman dies in fire at Armstrong County home
- Melissa 'Missi' S. Goodlin
- Pittman: Bring steel mini-mill to Armstrong, Indiana counties
- Front porch of ranch-style home is open, inviting
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.