1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not increase the chance of winning. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received. One valid entry per person who is 18 years of age or older at time of prize drawing. Contest void where prohibited by law.
2. Winner must reside within Indiana Gazette’s (Gazette) current subscriber home delivery area as determined by The Gazette. Winner must pick up gift cards (prize) at The Indiana Gazette, 899 Water St., Indiana at a time that is convenient to both parties. Prize not redeemable for cash and is non-transferrable.
3. Employees/agents of the Gazette and its parent company, Indiana Printing & Publishing Company and its affiliated companies, and Giant Eagle and Giant Express (Sponsors) and their immediate family members are not eligible to win prize.
4. Winner agrees to release and hold harmless employees, shareholders, suppliers and distributors of the Gazette and Sponsors from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any contest-related activity, or participation in this contest.
5. Winner will be required to show identification to claim prize.6. The Gazette and Sponsors reserve the right to use any and all contestants’ information for marketing purposes, unless prohibited by law. Contest entrants may contact Ron Seckar, Circulation Manager, at the Gazette by mail: P.O. Box 10, Indiana, PA., 15701; phone: 724-465-5555, ext. 220; or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, to be removed from any and all further marketing lists and endeavors.
7. Winner will be required to sign a release form before the prize is awarded that acknowledges the Gazette and Sponsors have, without further authorization, the right to use winner’s name, address and photograph for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
8. Contest entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules set forth by the Gazette.9. Contest begins Saturday, March 1, 2014 and ends Wednesday, April 30, 2014. Prize drawing will be held Monday, May 12, 2014.